Race begins on the service road at entrance to the exhibit area in Parking Lot #3
- Both 5K & 10K start on the service road and go south. Both turn around at the stop sign before the southern most parking lot.
- Going north they both turn at the last dune before the condos start which is past tower 44 and before the bike paths come close to merging and have a cross over point.
- Heading South again, the 5K returns to the start line and turns right to the finish line in parking lot #3, where the expo is.
- The 10K goes south and continues back to the first turn around at lot 1.
- The 10K then turns North again and goes .0125 miles or 133 feet past the spot they turned around at the first time. This spot is in line with the first column of the second condo building and is past where the bike paths come close to merging and have a cross over point.
- 10K returns South to the start line and turns right to the finish line in parking lot #3, where the expo is.
Mile 1, inland/northbound approximately half way between lots 2 and 3
Mile 2, inland/northbound approximately .1 to the south of the 5K turnaround
Mile 3, beach side/southbound .05 before the stop sign/start line.
Mile 4, a couple of feet before the mile 1 mark
Mile 5, a couple of feet before the mile 2 mark
Mile 6, beach side/southbound .15 before the stop sign/start line, .1 before the mile 3 mark.